Monday, June 27, 2011

Keep that puzzle piece.

If only you could see the damage you have done to my heart.  Everyday I put another piece back into place like a puzzle.  Eventually all the pieces will go back into place and I will be able to see the clear picture.  But wait, where has that one piece gone, it has been missing for a while.  Oh thats right you have it and always will.  A piece of my heart that I will never get back thanks to you.  My heart will never be the same.  And when I look at this puzzle, that one piece will always be missing, a constant reminder of what we had and what we could of had. Then someone new will come along and hopefully they don't end up stealing another piece from my puzzle.  Which they probably will and next time maybe I will leave the puzzle in pieces, so I won't be reminded of all the missing pieces and how that picture will never be the same.

No comments:

Post a Comment