Thursday, June 23, 2011

Heartbreaks don't break even!!

Well I've known this boy for almost a year and we were just friends going to prom together.  Started talking more and before you know it we were dating.  This boy was someone I felt soo comfortable with and always laughed a ton whenever I was around him.  Lets be honest, I haven't had the best luck with guys or pushed them away because I have a big trust issue.  But for some reason I couldn'tt push this boy away.  Everything was going great for almost two months then once it was summer for him, I felt him changing.  Ignoring my texts and not spending time with me. He felt it was ok to ignore me and then say goodnight I love you and everything was ok.  But when I spent time with him it was like nothing ever happened.  He said he didn't want to get too attached because he has experienced what happens when your with someone all the time. Then after telling me this those goodnight texts started stopping also and would go days without even texting me.  The day we broke up I asked him if he wanted to be with me and he said yes, then that night he said it was personal and I did nothing wrong.  He only has feelings for me and doesn't expect me to wait for him and wants me to be happy but it would break his heart if and when I do move on.  I am to this day still confused.  I had so much axiety waiting around for him and thinking I wasn't good enough to hang out with him.  I think it was for the better for my well being.  It gets better everyday but there are those days where I wake up in the middle of the night to check my phone for those goodnight texts and have to remember we are done.  We're still friends and he does text me.  I can't wait for him and I'm already moving on even though it is hard.  And when I find someone else I'm scared he is going to come back for me and it will be the hardest thing to turn him down but he should have never let me go in the first place.  I hate him for treating me the way he did but I hate myself more for still caring so much about him!!

No comments:

Post a Comment